Sunday, May 22, 2011

What's For Dinner

Nothing special.  We were going to grill out again, however with the wind today it would be a pain and impossible. So simple Hamburger Helper, Cheeseburger flavor.

Now yesterday I marinated chicken tenders and hubby grilled. We even ate on the deck because it was so nice out.  Not a bug in sight. While he was having fun with his grill toys I made some Fettuccini Pasta in Chicken Sauce as a side dish.

Here's the recipe:

Cracker Barrel Grilled Chicken Tenders
You'd be surprised at what little you have to do. Also I have been pleasantly surprised at what Italian dressing does to food, besides salads.

I used this recipe for dipping sauce because I've never made dipping sauce.
Honey Mustard Sauce

I was too hungry to take a picture but this is a good shot of what it looks like from Lvs2Cook from Food.com


What for dinner tonight?

No comments: