Friday, May 27, 2011

Walgreens trip 5/27

Last Walgreens trip for the week. I don't even want to think about next week, yet. This whole coupon thing gives me a headache. I changed my list again. I don't need the leg shaving cream nor will I probably use it. They were out of milk and toothbrushes and the popcorn was $3.49! Even with the $.55 coupon, I was not going to pay $2.94 for a bag/bowl of popcorn. I still have time to do the toothbrush deal because it does not end till sometime in June. The 2 FREE coupon items are not sold at Walgreens or my small Wal-Mart so they will expire. I added the gum to the list because hubby needs it for work and I needed it to attach a coupon to.  Spongebob candy was for child8 because I felt bad saying no and I could attach a Register Reward to it.


Schick 3 blade cartridges B1G1FREE ($8.99 but lesser priced item=FREE)
Schick 5 blade cartridges $11.99 (I did not realize that these were more than the 3 blade but should of)
2x Taster Choice Single Serve packs 2/$2.00
Orbit 3 pack gum $2.99
Gummy Spongebob candy $1.29

I had 2 $2.00 coupons for the Schick's, 2 $1.00 coupons for the Taster's Choice (which I got in the mail yesterday) and the $5 total in Register Rewards. Paid $8.43 after tax. Receipt states I saved $20.19.  Basically all I paid for was the Schick 3 blade cartridges.  Out of Register Rewards, though.

So far I know I need to get aluminum foil, aquafresh toothpaste and some kind of cracker is on sale with Register Reward (which I have a coupon for) next week. I can actually go in on Sunday morning without the kids because hubby has it off. Let's see if they have anything in stock at opening. According to their online rep, the store is supposed to re-stock daily. However.....yeah (insert video of me rolling my eyes).

No comments: