Sunday, May 29, 2011

Saw Dust and Chicken *Updated

I've already went back and forth, in and out, then around in order to get dinner into the crock pot because it is rather difficult to move around in my kitchen with it looking like this:

After matching up what I have in my cupboard and reading through recipes online I've decided on Easy Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo. I'm hoping I can find space to cook some rice or noodles on the stove. If not, I'll have to utilize the microwave! Unfortunately, I have no photo to share of what it will look like, so all of us will have to wait to see.

*Update

Saw dust leads to allergies inflamation and I accidentally put the crock pot on "keep warm" instead of high. So instead of having raw chicken at 6:30 we had the above. And for Memorial Day we BBQ'd so hopefully tomorrow with the scattered showers forecasted, we'll warm up the alfredo chicken and add the noodles.

No comments: