Sunday, May 22, 2011

Today is Sunday

Time to coupon...or not. I don't know about you, but I still need to go to the store to get my paper. Could be a problem, right? Seeing as with all the coupon buzz, if you don't go when the store is open you are out of luck so fair warning for anyone who is new to couponing. As for me I'm in no rush. Sunday is my day off and I'm slow moving.

I looked up the coupon "deals" earlier in the week to see what was interesting and what I am actually going to buy. There wasn't that much. To me even if it is a deal, I may not buy it if I do not NEED it. I don't stock up, bulk buy and etc. I do not have the room, I live on a budget and in my opinion a person does not save too much money by stocking up because you have to store it and you are spending a lot of money out at one time. In order to save money you have to buy papers and depending on the price of your paper the money you are saving goes towards the paper. So unless its an insane deal, you are not making money off of couponing.

I live in a city where the Sunday paper is $3.00 (!!!), so in order to make my money back and try to save money I have to use a lot of coupons out of it.  I do not live within delivery range to order a paper. I also do not have a CVS, Jewel, Rite Aid and etc less than 40 minutes away. I have to work with a Walgreens, Wal-Mart and Aldi's (which does not take coupons). Therefore I probably won't list deals from the other stores unless its an extreme moneymaker.

No comments: