Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Early FREEbies for 5/24

Still feels early to me but I've done the school drop-off, fixed breakfast for tot2 and me and now I'm finishing off my coffee. In 20 minutes I've checked my Crowdtap, Beezag, did my 105 points for the day on iRazoo, got my 4 easy points on Swagbucks and am now watching Swag TV to get a head start on my 75 points for the day. Can't do Zoombucks till later because I did my ZDaily around 6pm and that is when it'll reset. Every once in awhile I'll watch a Varolo video. Need 140 for the week, so that's 20 a day. Checking my e-mail so lets get some FREEbies.

If you haven't already got yours
Carefree Acti-Fresh liner

6pk golf balls
ugh...site is down. Maybe later?

Recycled Rubber Mulch sample by liking them on Facebook.
We were looking to use rubber mulch for the new swingset for the boys but it was so expensive! And I really didn't see the difference between rubber and wood mulch.  Maybe the sample will help me tell the difference. We ended up getting FREE mulch from the city, so if you're looking for mulch try your town's yard waste center.

Watch Out For Motorcycles-decal

KY lubricant

Crestline Fish Ruler
Can't pass up a FREE ruler.

Muscle Protein sample

Gucci Perfume
Very weird page. I couldn't tell what I was writing until I highlighted it when I was done. Then it sent me to their facebook page in order to share a sample with a friend.

Hartz dog training pants
They are out of samples for the day but you can get a printable $1.00 Coupon

Handmade peach soap sample


Healthyfeet foot cream
out of samples but get $2.00 off printable coupon

Lemon Coffee Body Scrub

Minty Kisses Gum

Just Like Sugar
They said 6-8 weeks to receive sample because they were overwhelmed.

Jamun Tea sample


Now my coffee's cold and I need to get up to go to the store.

No comments: