Monday, May 23, 2011

Late FREEbies for Monday 5/23 *Updated

While my dinner is settling lets do some FREEbies.

(all offers are available while supplies last)

$1.00 Coupon for Wilkinson Disposable Razors on Coupons.com
Wal-Mart price is $.97 so FREE!

FREE samples for L'oreal Youth Code and a bunch of coupons at L'Oreal Paris.

Brez Trial Pack
It runs slow put it does go through.

Dove Daily Treatment Conditioner

Kids eat FREE on Tuesdays at Chili's

Flix sample

Kids Guide to Helping Animals Magazine-Peta

Printable Coupon for B1G1FREE Lean Pocket by Liking them on Facebook.

Lacoste Perfume Sample

McCafe Drink from McDonald's. Signup to get special offers. You have to be registered to get coupon.
*update its B1G1 FREE. I saw after I checked my mail to confirm my registration.

No comments: