Friday, June 3, 2011

4 days of email FREEbies for 6/3

Oh, boy. 4 days of email=411 emails and that is only because I unsubscribed to ALOT of emails last month. I do not want to know how many emails I would have...

Let's see if there's anything good out of 411 "letters":

(all available while supplies last)

B2G1 FREE online sale at Women Within

FREE Chips and Salsa Platter at Chili's
*with purchase of any full size party planner

Free Sample Tend Skin Liquid
*email sales@tendskin.com with your complete mailing address

sample Car Cleaner

Dove deodorant sample
*it let me do it again

Texture Plus sample
*it looks like a wall texture store to me

Homemade Simple Coupon Book
*I received some like 3 months ago and they let me do it again

Lisanatti Foods
*one product sample per household
*SOY! too

Clark Color Labs
*FREE 5 x 7 soft photo book, 3 cent pictures and 20 FREE prints, details apply.

Universal Fitness sample


Down to 78 unread emails because I need to go through all my MyPoints emails and read my recipe mail.

No comments: