Sunday, June 5, 2011

Pork for Dinner

I took the pork chop recipe that I found on Food.com and used it on boneless pork ribs. I've used it on pork chops before so I figured it would work out. Tasted wonderful. Unfortunately, I did not get the pork into the crock pot till 5:00 so at 7:30 they were still pink in the middle. Hubby made me very happy by tossing them on the grill for a few minutes to finish them off and I was pleasantly pleased with the extra grill flavor. I added a side of noodles and cresent roll. Tot2 is so spoiled. He is definately not a meat eater BUT if it is steak he will eat it. So we told him that the pork ribs were steak and he almost ate TWO! plus noodles and a roll.
Nothing too fancy with the plate. :) Trying to save ourselves from the endless amount of dishes.


No comments: