Tuesday, October 2, 2012

What's for Dinner

I had planned on working today but my supervisor called on Friday to cancel. It all worked out in the end because child9 would've missed orchestra because husband has to work tonight. He would've had to stay up till noon to take tot3 to school and then crash till 5pm. I would've been home by school pick up but on Tuesday's both of us have to go to school to pick up a kid. One drops the other off at the elementary school and picks up child9 and takes him to the middle school. The other waits for tot3 to get out of pre-k five minutes later. Now husband can sleep and help with the afterschool activity. Bonus: I get an extra day to get through this hacking cough.

So crockpot dinner it was and still is because it sounds like a rather good idea so I don't have to feel rushed when we get home around 4:15 (dinner needs to be done by 5 at the latest).

Smells good so far but it is the first time I have used ranch dressing in a recipe:

Ranch House Pork Chops

 
We'll see how mine looks soon!

No comments: