Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Pinterest Weekly

Okay, I have sufficently dug myself out from under the mound of tissues. Sick kids are the worst because the nurse gets sick and then the second kid will get sick and the nurse will get sick again just as she got better. I am 7 days behind on Pinterest Posts of the Day, and who knows what else, so here is my top 7 for the week:

1. Corkboard inside the cabinet doors for more note usage. I don't think I'd do it. I'm afraid that the paper would fall off because of the kids shutting the cabinets too hard. Neat, nonetheless.

via Brenda Bell

2.  Bacon. Enough said. Oh wait. Turkey... *Drool*
 
 
 
3. My Handprint Calendar Something I'm thinking about doing for the grandparents this year for Christmas. Last year I did the VistaPrint deal of $4.99 for a 12 month calendar of the kids.
 
 
 
 
4.  Cake and rum. Yum.
 
 
5. Easy and cheap for fall snacks or a Thanksgiving dessert to pass.
 
 
 
6. Holy Cow! Rock wall. Great idea. We don't have a two story house but this is really awesome! Of course, I would prefer if there was some way to make it look safer.
 

 


via alison yunker

7. Quick Apple Crisp. You had me at "quick".
 
 
via Facebook this morning. 

No comments: