Monday, September 24, 2012

I want sex!

I'm reclining on the loveseat, mindlessly clicking through one of the million Facebook applications, when child3 comes running in.

Breathlessly, he says, "I want sex!"

Three seconds pass with me staring at him while my mind is rewinding the day in search of a memory of watching SOMETHING on the television that he might have picked that phrase up from. I draw a blank and ask, "What?"

"I want sex! I want sex!"

He's getting all excited now and waves his hand eagerly to dad in the bathroom. I smell the faint scent of Axe body spray and it finally clicks! "Go ask dad", I say with a smile and watch him run and disappear into the bathroom. He slides on his socks back down the hallway to me after a few moments. After sticking his chest out and using what I think is supposed to resemble his best masculine voice he yells, "I'm sexy now!"

No comments: